[NAGDU] Gentle Leader

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Nov 8 12:31:40 UTC 2017

When I take off Krokus's GL, I give him a face and muzzle massage, rubbing
everything and moving it all around, and that seems to satisfy his desire to
rub his face.
I keep his GL pretty tight, because otherwise he still grabs stuff off the
ground, and I can't put my hand in his mouth to take it away.
Tracy