[NAGDU] thanks to all!!

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 14:19:29 UTC 2017

Howdy folks!!

I wanted to thank everyone for their participation and hard work to make our
TXAGDU seminar and breakfast meeting  a great success.

We gained several new members,and we gave people valuable information.

In particular, I wanted to thank Norma, Stacie and Raul for their work and
dedication to organize the seminar.

As always, Norma communicated our needs to the hotel, and Stacie and Raul
helped with getting a great speaker from Guiding Eyes and brought goody bags
with special treats for our dogs.

Our National Association of Guide Dog Users president, Marion Gwizdolla gave
an excellent presentation looking at the ADA, Fair housing Act and the Air
Carrier Access Act. Dimitrios and Kevin worked hard to make sure we had good
audio and live streaming.

During the breakfast meeting, I was elected president, Raul secretary and
Kristi Durham is our new board member!

I announced that we won't meet again via conference call until January.
Normally, we meet the last Sunday, but we may need to change that because of
Washington Seminar. Stay tuned!

Although we are taking a break from meetings because of the holidays, that
doesn't mean that we are taking a break from being available to help with
issues that come up.

If you are having issues because of being denied access, or if you need to
get guidance for problems you are having with your dog, don't hesitate to
reach out.

Again, TXAGDU is here for you.

Best regards,and warm wishes for a wonderful holiday season!!

Sincerely,

Elizabeth Campbell

President, Texas Association of Guide Dog Users

Live the life you want!

Email: batescampbell at gmail.com <mailto:batescampbell at gmail.com>

Phone: 817-523-9998

www.facebook.com/txagdu <http://www.facebook.com/txagdu>