[NAGDU] head collar

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Thu Nov 16 20:41:31 UTC 2017

If you're talking about the Perfect Pace collar, you put it over the dog's head, thencross it over in a figure 8 and put the smaller loop over the dog's nose. Then use the adjustment tab to snug the collar behind your dog's ears. It's a bit hard to explain, but it makes sense once you do it a time or two.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Mobile (preferred): (814) 431-0962
Email: buddy at brannan.name
"We are all just walking each other home."