[NAGDU] Introducing Myself

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Nov 17 21:36:02 UTC 2017

Melissa,
	Thank you for joining our list. I hope all is going well for you.
How is Rich doing? Has there been any progress with the police report and
filing charges against the driver? I look forward to hearing much more from
you as time goes on!

Fraternally yours,
Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.