[NAGDU] Traveling to Greece

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 22:33:26 UTC 2017

Hi Roger,
Thank you so much for this information. I will definitely keep it in mind, especially if I am planning my own flights to Athens. However, if my team is flying together, I may not be in control of the flights as I am not the team leader. Thank you also for the heads up about increased discrimination and lack of awareness.
Thanks again for your time and assistance, and have a wonderful week!

Best wishes, Miranda

Sent from my iPhone