[NAGDU] traveling anywhere

Miranda B. knownoflove at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 23:32:16 UTC 2017

Hi Becky,
This has been previously suggested to me, and I plan to pursue this further
for sure. I am simply asking here as well, since there is a difference
between traveling to another country and living within that country. I'm
considering travel considerations, differences in public perseptions, eTC.
I'll surely inquire of handlers and schools in Greece though as well, so
thanks for this helpful tip!
Thanks again, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Best wishes, Miranda