[NAGDU] Service Animal Article from Associated Press

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Nov 20 13:17:16 UTC 2017

Marion, please correct me if I am wrong but the service dog must be
specifically trained to do a task. Just calming someone down who has panic
attacks is not "specifically trained" is it? It would have to do something
like alert the individual that a panic attack is near, get the person out
of the stressful situation...

On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 7:05 AM, NAGDU President via NAGDU <nagdu at nfbnet.org

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA