[NAGDU] you're invited to join us tonight, Nov. 26, for our monthly NAGDU Board meeting

Sherrill O'Brien Sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Sun Nov 26 19:52:59 UTC 2017

Greetings to all, or should I say Season's Greetings!

Your NAGDU Board's monthly meeting will take place this evening November 26,
at 8PMEST.
Although the holiday season is now upon us, we hope you will be able to join
us on the call, as we
always welcome your feedback and suggestions.

The call-in instructions and other important call-related information are
below my signature.

Warm regards
Sherrill O'Brien, Secretary
National Association of Guide Dog Users
National Federation of the Blind

Conference Participant Instructions.

1. At the specified time, call (641) 715-3300
2.      When prompted, enter your participant code: 560908#
3.              Since this is a Board meeting, only members of the Board of
Directors of the National Association of Guide Dog Users may make and vote
on motions. Guests will have opportunities to offer input during the
meeting.
4.      All participants will be required to identify themselves. Anonymous
callers may not enter the board room.
5.      This conference will be recorded. Participation in the conference
implies an agreement to and authorization for such recording in compliance
with state and federal laws.

During the conference call, participants may use the following commands:
*3 exits the conference and puts you in the lobby.
*6 mutes the participant. Pressing the command again unmutes the
participant.