[NAGDU] Puppies Behind Bars - New Yorker

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 01:44:43 UTC 2017

One of the prisons here in Iowa used to work with dogs as did the women's prison, but I can't remember if they were training them for a program. I	t got too crowded for them to have a good facility. When I went to the women's prison once to participate in the church service there, several looked longingly at Fisher and said, "awe", but they had been instructed not to mess with him. I was sort of sorry they had been.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com