[NAGDU] Relief area at ATL

Julie Johnson julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon Nov 27 22:55:27 UTC 2017

ATL has indoor relief areas within the secure area.   They were okay.  My
male dog did use it, but reluctantly.  If you have a fussy reliever, good
luck.
I think there's an outdoor area.  If my memory  is correct, it's outside of
the secured area.  My layover was very short, so I didn't go there.

Julie
On The Go with Guide-and-Service-Dogs.com
http://www.guide-and-service-dogs.com
also find my products in the Blind Mice Mega Mall
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Departments?storeid=1916046>