[NAGDU] Update on guide puppy training.

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 4 22:54:54 UTC 2017

Vivianna,

He sounds like a great dog and very smart to be doing so much at such a
young age.  I was just thinking, he is only 5.5 months old and he is already
the size of my full grown golden.  I wonder how big he will get.  I hope he
will not get too big and strong for you.  I am very impressed that he is
already guiding you on the leash and taking you around obstacles and across
the quiet streets.  You really picked a smart pup.  Good luck as you
continue with his training.

Sandra
SLJohnson25 at comcast.netfor you.