[NAGDU] AIRA

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Sat Oct 7 04:44:41 UTC 2017

Everyone,

I will be conducting an introductory teleconference call to explain Aira,
what it is, how people use it and how much it costs. The call will take
place this coming Wednesday, October 11, at 8PM EDT, 7PM CDT, 6PM MDT, and
5PM PDT. To be on the call dial (605) 468-8004, and then enter access code
329906#. All questions will be answered.

We had 51 people on the last call and I hope to surpass that this week.
Please invite your friends and colleagues. This call is open to everyone.

If you need answers to any questions in advance of the call please email me
directly at mike at michaelhingson.com . Thanks.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson