[NAGDU] Haircuts

AlyssaHenson alyssahenson95 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 16:23:35 UTC 2017

Hello Andy,
You can absolutely take Alec with you while you get your hair cut. In fact, I just took Jan while I got mine done. I just kept her in a down rest as close to under the chair as I could get her. Good luck! By the way, I gave your wife my number, so feel free to contact me with questions or if you just want to chat.
Best,
Alyssa with Seeing Eye dog Jan

Sent from my iPhone