[NAGDU] No Zoe

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 14:38:31 UTC 2017

This message and lots of others have the above subject line. I don’t think
they have much to do with the topics at hand—owies and the like.

Please let’s try to take the time to write the correct subject. Otherwise,
someone might miss something that was important to them because they don’t
have any interest in the subject line. It is easy enough to write a new
message, or you can go back and delete the current subject line and replace
it with an appropriate one. That way folks don’t have to read stuff they
don’t want to, or they don’t have to miss things they want to read.

Thanks for your help.

Cindy Lou Ray, Moderator

cindyray at gmail.com <mailto:cindyray at gmail.com>

Hi Tracy,

poor Krokus! To help the healing process, you can put coconut oil on his
spot. It helps with many skin problems or wounds, often makes them heal
faster. It also won't do him any harm if he licks it off.

I hope you'll find the reason for his wound soon!

Lisa

Am 10.10.2017 um 16:30 schrieb Tracy Carcione via NAGDU:

> Poor Krokus has an owie on his muzzle.  He had 2 on his back last week.

> He's been scratching a bit, which I guess is what's causing these

> little scabs.  He's had his flea pill regularly, so I guess it's some

> kind of allergy.  I've been giving him a cranberry pill every day for

> maybe 3 weeks, so I'm stopping those, though the ingredient list looked OK
to me.

> Otherwise, I guess it's something in the air.

> It's been 30 years since I've had a dog who got hot spots of any sort.

> I used to have Panalog on hand, but don't now.  And I'm not sure he

> can't reach his long tongue up and lick off anything I put on his nose
owie.

> Anyone know anything I can put on it to help it heal, that won't hurt

> him if he licks it off?

> I'm not a big believer in baths, but I wonder if a bath would help him

> feel less itchy?

> Tracy

NAGDU: