[NAGDU] Robotic Guide Dog - Elementary School Project

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Oct 11 20:51:13 UTC 2017

Chip,

	It was great to chat with you the other day and I am happy to see
you joined our list, if even for awhile. I am certain there will be others
who will offer some input to you, as well.

Fraternally yours,
Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.