[NAGDU] Nose owie

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Oct 15 14:25:30 UTC 2017

This is just an update on Krokus's allergy problem.  I gave him a Cleretin
Wednesday, and everything was fine, not even any side-effects.  So I gave
him another on Thursday, and he lost his breakfast at lunchtime, and wasn't
his usual chirpy self again until yesterday, when he was back to normal and
had to make up for lost time with his squeaky toys.  So, although the
Cleretin looked promising at first, it didn't work out.  I could try getting
him a child-size dose of something else, but now I'm nervous about the whole
pill thing.  For someone who tries to eat everything he sees, his digestion
is rather delicate.

I'm giving him coconut oil, and putting a little on his nose owie.  If
that's not effective, I'll give him a bath and see if that helps.

Tracy