[NAGDU] Introduction

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Sun Oct 29 00:16:21 UTC 2017

Hello and welcome, I've seen you on some list or other before and I
think you live in my region the Orlando area if there's anything I can
do let me know.

I hope you'll find some interesting and helpful people on this list I've
certainly enjoyed my time on here I can't even remember how many years
I've been on here. I have Parker, a seven-year-old yellow lab with a
wagging tail and spunky personality from guide Dogs of America. He's my
fourth guide dog and I love him to death.

Dan and his four-legged friend who are both glad that it's finally a
little cooler.