[NAGDU] Hospitals and Guide dogs.

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 21:09:07 UTC 2017

				Melissa,
Think seriously if you want your dog with you.
I have only been in the hospital to have babies, probably the best reason to
go in terms that they were all wanted and loved babies and so happy events.
I say this to convey that even with the happy hormones going, I didn't want
my dog there after I had my first baby, the only one I had while I used a
dog.
My suggestion is you have your dog not be with you, go in, have your surgery
and deal with your dog when you are home.