[NAGDU] Dog distractions

Haylie Gallacher haylieandbelto at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 00:42:22 UTC 2017

Sounds similar to my first dog.  Two handed corrections did not even work on
him.  Distractions are really par for the course especiallywith a brand new
dog, and you may want to give the school a call for advice.  It is best to
curb the problems early so that the dog does not learn that he can get away
with those behaviors.
Haylie