[NAGDU] Carry-on luggage with a guide on planes

Raul A. Gallegos raul at raulgallegos.com
Thu Sep 7 02:39:38 UTC 2017

Hello Brenda, in this case, depending on how big your purse or other
personal item is, you might be able to fit it on the floor next to your
dog. Otherwise, it may have to go on top above you along with your other
carry-on. I also avoid sitting in the front bulkhead area because this
and for the safety of my dog.

I hope this helps.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Secretary - NFB of Texas Houston Chapter
Email: raul at raulgallegos.com
Twitter: @rga7285

“Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap!" - Dr. Kenneth Jernigan