[NAGDU] Dog distractions

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 13:33:28 UTC 2017

I would have to agree with all that has been said here. My first dog I was
very demanding. I wanted perfection and I wanted it now. Well, now never
happened and I destroyed any chance of a good relationship with my dog.
Praise goes a long way, and never underestimate doing preventive obedience
in a situation. I've used it to cool the urge to chase dogs many a time. Try
it, Andy, and play, and praise, and hug, and pet. That dog is gonna love you
for it.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com