[NAGDU] A spaw day

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Fri Sep 8 21:33:10 UTC 2017

Oh my girl is so proud of herself having a spaw day.
Getting a good bath nails trimmed and the back end looked at.
They even put a banndana on her.
Don't know if it had anything on it or not.
She is so soft.
Getting rid of the summer fur and getting in the winter fur is good
where  ai don't have hair all over my bath tub.
How often do you folks bathe your dogs?
I just once a year.
In a couple of weeks we will take the buss for the first time where I
hope I don't find pop on the floor.
That happened once, oh me I wasn't a happy camper.
What pleased me the most, was she was glad to see me.
Turning round and round so I could see her, sniffing the driver, where
once I put on the gentle leader she settled down.
Then I could get her harness on, and heal her to the car.
I wanted to share.

--
--Dar
skype: dmgina23