[NAGDU] Help us test the new NAGDU app

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Sep 8 22:03:37 UTC 2017

Dear All!

	Are you a member of the National Association of Guide Dog Users? Do you have an IPod, IPhone, or IPad? If so, we are seeking beta-testers for version 2.0.1 of the NAGDU Guide & Service Dog Mobile App. Please help us ensure that the app is ready to rock & roll next week by kicking its tires, running it through an obstacle course, revving its engine and making sure it deserves the brand "National Federation of the Blind"! If you'd like to help, please send your first name, last name, and email address to

cannona at fireantproductions.com.

You will then receive an invitation to test and further instructions for how to help us run the tests. Thank you for being a valuable member of the National Association of Guide Dog Users!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds you back.