[NAGDU] A spaw day

Gabriel Moloney gmoloney6467 at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 10 16:36:02 UTC 2017

thats cool, but again, i think washing our dogs is bad for their skin and their natural oil that is in their bodies.  Again everybody has their own way of spoiling their dogs, mine is playing with her good grooming coconut oil and some organic essential oils which are mixed into the coconut oil.  cheap and makes the bond with your dog even stronger, that’s my 2 cent worth, hope all are having a great day.
gabriel