[NAGDU] Two dogs in a one-bedroom apartment

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 13:06:14 UTC 2017

Sandra, I think a lot of schools have now changed to crates. Many the
obedience instructor thinks it is good to have them because the dogs can go
to a place that is their own when they feel the need to do it. I have always
kept my dog on tie down, and I'm thinking of getting him a crate now that
the crate left with my one dog. He likes a crate, and he would really be
more comfortable in it.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com