[NAGDU] guide dogs and pet dogs

Gabriel Moloney gmoloney6467 at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 11 19:41:41 UTC 2017

hi there
many thanks for this question.  I would have had two pet dogs in the past who got on great with my previous dogs, I do not have a pet dog now, as i have moved  a couple of times.  Both pet and guide got great, there was no problems between them, and the introductions always went well, which was great, my pet dog got walks in as well maybe not as many that she would have gotten in the past, this was also due to her age, she was a lovely old lady when she passed, so she was not jealous when she noticed me going out with my guide, i feel that dogs have a sense of one another.  I think it is great, if there is a second dog in your house be that of a pet or retired guide.

Speaking of my guide is flaked out on her bed after a long walk she is enjoying her holidays, for it is back to working mode for the both of us next week.  So again cheers for this question.
gabriel