[NAGDU] Two dogs in a one-bedroom apartment

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Mon Sep 11 23:00:49 UTC 2017

How fun to have two dogs. Relax, let the dogs pick out there own toys. We
have Nyla bones, Goughnut, King Kong, Jolly Ball. My Jake likes the Nyla
bones only, but will care the goughnut from time to time. Tomassso loved the
Goughnut the most and nyla bones. So it worked out fine. We don't have a lot
of toys as they really only play with a few. When we used to have a lot of
toys we would rotate them out every month or so. But really Jake with the
Nyla made him totally happy, Tomasso with the ring made him totally happy.
Oh Tomasso also loved his Jolly Ball and coming in from work would dive on
the Jolly Ball and have a rip roaring growling happy time. My grand pup
killed the Jolly Ball and we never replaced it, puzzled look.

Everyone is equal in our home. Tomasso slept next to Kevin on the bed and
Jake mainly slept on the floor. In the morning Jake is next to my bed
keeping good watch on me, sweet smile.

Let the dog have a rip roaring run around the living room, with permission
rip roaring run down the hallways. Remember the rip roaring times can't be
early in the morning nor after six seven PM out of consideration for
neighbors.

Let the dogs box or grab each other's necks in play. Let them be dogs

I would go on and on how some treat their living breathing dogs like canes,
but offensive I will get. I have seen way to much.

So, enjoy interacting with your dogs and horsing around with them. This is
part of bonding.

Becky and the vocal dog at home Jake