[NAGDU] Taking my dog to college football games

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 13:52:24 UTC 2017

I think you have to evaluate your dog. I wouldn't do it myself, but that is
because I once took a dog to a concern where the 1812 Overture was played
and the cannon began my dog's discintegration into noise fears. If your dog
is extremely excitable I might n ot do that just yet. You have to judge your
dog's behaviors. You have had a lot to say about what your dog is doing
wrong; if you do it I would make sure I had an out option myself. I am sure
that I am over cautious though, so maybe others will give you information
you would rather hear. LOL.

Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com