[NAGDU] Taking my dog to college football games

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 15:42:27 UTC 2017

Well, good luck. It seems you have now justified taking the dog to the game. I think a four quarter football game is some different from a minor league baseball game, but maybe not so much. If you trust your dog will be fine, go for it. I don't understand why your dog would have to park that often though. Couldn't you park him right before you go to the game and then he would be good to go through the whole thing? The games usually don't go more than 3.5 hours, do they?

Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com