[NAGDU] VRBO rentals

Janell nellie at culodge.com
Sat Sep 16 19:40:29 UTC 2017

Hi gang,

I have a question about renting a VRBO house.  My family has rented one in
Florida next Feb for a week.  When I made the reservation the lady told me I
could not bring my guide dog Sully.  I explained to her that he was an
actual certified guide dog and not one of these crazy imposter ESA dogs.  I
even told her I would provide her a copy of his vet records and his
certification documentation.  Her response back to me was "someone else who
rents from her is allergic to dogs so I would not be able to bring Sully."
I am not sure of my rights regarding this?  Any thoughts or advice would be
appreciated!

Very frustrated, Janell and Sully