[NAGDU] VRBO rentals

Gabriel Moloney gmoloney6467 at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 17 09:45:20 UTC 2017

good morning
I just saw your post now, first of all sorry to hear that you had this experience with air b and b.  I am not to sure of your rights on this matter, I thought since they were providing a service to the public that they could not refuse you a service, because of your working certified guide dog, I could be incorrect on saying this, hopefully somebody here might be able to inform you on your rights and where to go on this matter.  My own experience with air b and b was very good, I have just returned from a trip to St Louis, where i stayed at an air b and b, I did not inform the lady when booking that I had a guide, this of course is my personal choice to not disclose this fact.  I had no problem when I arrived at the property and was welcomed by the post with a warm hand shake and smile the owner of th property was very impressed on my guide’s behavioural the greeting stage and during my stay, I was even provided with a small trash can to put the pooh bags into where my dog could get busy or to relief herself.
Again, it is a large pity, that you had this experience and that you were willing to provide material to state that your guide was certified and still the refusal, I hope you can do something on this matter and get it resolved fairly soon and I hope some odd here can assist you on this matter as well, I hope you will keep us all informed on this matter.
gabriel