[NAGDU] Choosing the Appropriate Guide Dog School

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Sep 17 16:05:03 UTC 2017

I agree with Julie that you get out of it what you put into it, but some
dogs are easier than others.  Maybe it's the match, or the level of interest
the dog has in the work; I don't know.  Sometimes, you work your butt off,
and still have problems.  It's not always all down to the handler.

Searching the archives:  Try going to nfbnet.org, opening the NAGDU page,
and putting in the search term Heather.  She doesn't post a lot, so it
shouldn't be a lot to trawl through, and, as I recall, the post was worth
looking for.
Alternatively, one could try googling Heather and NAGDU and ownership.
HTH.
Tracy