[NAGDU] Choosing the Appropriate Guide Dog School

Janell nellie at culodge.com
Sun Sep 17 16:07:08 UTC 2017

If you are interested in staying close to home you may want to consider
OCCUPAWS Guide Dog Association out of Madison.  That is where I got Sully.
They will come to your home for training rather than you having to go out of
town or even out of state for your training.  One of the occupaws trainers
is from Oregon and is fantastic.  If you would like any other info you can
email me at:
nellie at culodge.com
Good luck at whatever you decide, Janell and Sully