[NAGDU] VRBO rentals

Janell nellie at culodge.com
Sun Sep 17 19:25:26 UTC 2017

I have thought about that too.  We are going with my parents (in their 70's)
as well and this place is the perfect place for them... not far to walk and
easy access to the beach.  When it comes down to it I don't think I would
push the issue, but I was just curious about what the laws actually were.  I
am lucky enough to have a very good friend who is a guide dog user as well
and Sully and Reuben get along great so that is most likely what I will do.

-Janell