[NAGDU] upcoming Texas Association of Guide Dog Users meeting

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 13:36:50 UTC 2017

Good morning all.

My apologies for the cross-posting but I wanted to make sure this note
reaches as many folks as possible.

We are postponing our TXAGDU membership meeting until October 1 due to a
scheduling conflict with a couple of members who will be out of town.

I will send out another note with the call-in information etc. We will have
a 3 p.m. meeting to discuss our seminar scheduled for Nov. 10 followed by a
4 p.m. general membership meeting.

Best regards,

Liz

Elizabeth Campbell

President, Texas Association of Guide Dog Users

Live the life you want!

Email: batescampbell at gmail.com <mailto:batescampbell at gmail.com>

Phone: 817-523-9998

www.facebook.com/txagdu <http://www.facebook.com/txagdu>