[NAGDU] For Pres. Marion G.

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 18 15:15:13 UTC 2017

Ricky,

	We do not yet have an Oregon affiliate division; however, I know
there are a number of guide dog users in the affiliate and we would be more
than happy to help organize one. If you are interested in helping this
initiative, please feel free to write to me off-list at

president at nagdu.org

Fraternally yours,
Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.