[NAGDU] More warning

Lisa dreamymarmot93 at yahoo.de
Wed Sep 20 14:13:44 UTC 2017

Hi Tracy,

I also have an excessive drinker here. Once in a café, the waiter wanted
to be nice and offered Taylor a bucket full of water. Since I didn't
stop him in time, he then had an accident in the café which was very
unpleasant.

Anyway, I always monitor his water intake. There's no point in letting
him drink too much constantly. And like Julie and you, we've been to the
vet about it and he is very healthy...

Maybe Krokus still drinks a bit too much? Would it help if you reduced
the amount of water he drinks per day (to a healthy amount of course,
not less).

Sorry, I know this wasn't very helpful. Just wanted to let you know my
dog is similar.

Lisa