[NAGDU] proposed Canadian guidelines

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 21 16:18:24 UTC 2017

Tracy,The proposed standards are not available online at this time (at least not without enabling the breaking of copyright law by copying and pasting them, as has been done by one blogger)... but here are a few blog posts and news articles with commentary on the proposed standards.http://www.vomitcomet.org/2017/07/09/my-thoughts-on-the-draft-canadian-service-dog-team-standards/http://www.vomitcomet.org/2017/07/09/my-thoughts-on-the-draft-canadian-service-dog-team-standards/http://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pmn/canada-news-pmn/guide-dog-users-providers-say-proposed-rules-disregard-needs-of-visually-impairedhttp://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pmn/canada-news-pmn/guide-dog-users-providers-say-proposed-rules-disregard-needs-of-visually-impairedhttps://blindbeader.wordpress.com/2017/07/04/raising-my-voice/https://blindbeader.wordpress.com/2017/07/04/raising-my-voice/The Canadian National Institute of the Blind, as well as several provinces' Human Rights Commissions have weighed in on these standards as well.I hope this helps.Daryl