[NAGDU] proposed Canadian guidelines

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Sep 21 18:00:04 UTC 2017

Yikes!  An assessor, unknown to the dog (and thus probably to me) will come
up and walk away with my dog?!  Where's the bit about prying the leash from
my cold, dead hand?
And the assessor can come into my house and watch me play with my dog?
Suppose he doesn't feel like playing just then?
And no slip collars, head collars, etc?  That would call for a whole
different kind of dog than I have.
Those who think wee need more service dog regulation etc should read the
info Daryl sent.
Tracy