[NAGDU] Apologies NAGDU Board Meeting Postponed

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Sun Sep 24 21:27:05 UTC 2017

Dear NAGDU Members,

                We apologize for the short notice; however, due to some of
NAGDU's board of directors inability to attend tonight's board meeting, this
meeting has been rescheduled to Sunday, October 1 at 8:00 p.m. We will send
out another reminder of this meeting containing the conference telephone
number and participant code. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and
look forward to your participation next week!

Fraternally yours,

Marion

NAGDU

Marion Gwizdala, President

National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)

National Federation of the Blind

(813) 626-2789

President at NAGDU.ORG

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.