[NAGDU] Alec's final follup appointment

Andy B. sonfire11 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 00:26:09 UTC 2017

Hi,

Alec had his final followup appointment on the scare we had this last week.
The final result allows him to stay in service. The doctor gave him a clean
bill of health. We thought he had mega esophagus. It turned out to be a
splinter in one of his tonsils that resulted in an inflamed and irritated
throat. On top of that, the doctor said he had gas buildup partly because
the inflamed throat and partly do to coming home stress. His doctor returned
him to work without restrictions starting tomorrow. CHEERS!!!

Thanks for your prayers and thoughts on the entire episode.