[NAGDU] Forwarded Article: This able-bodied dog lover makes a great case against faking service dogs

Tara Briggs thflute at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 03:35:16 UTC 2017

Interesting. But can you make the argument that church meetings are open to the public and the religious exemption does  apply  there. For example, even though the public can walk into a church for any service. Can't the church exclude say blind people if they want to? Anyway, in this case, we  had to go onto the Internet and get tickets. That's what a friend of mine did and she invited us to come. The tickets were free but you did  have to get them in order to get a seat.

Sent from my iPhone