[NAGDU] Churches and service dogs

lkeeler at comcast.net lkeeler at comcast.net
Fri Sep 29 19:46:23 UTC 2017

Only once, I had a weird experience. Passed a woman in church with Holly and
she was very scared. But, otherwise, no issues yet. But, this is Saint
Francis of Assisi Catholic church and because that Saint loved animals, I'm
not really surprised that she is so welcome. Actually, we've been in other
churches and had no issues iether.