[NAGDU] Churches and service dogs

Nancy VanderBrink vandyvanderbrink at outlook.com
Fri Sep 29 20:26:24 UTC 2017

I was an intern at a monastery about five or six years ago and dock and I were part of the choir.  That same year we also went to visit a convent and dock and I were very much welcome. I have been in several choirs in churches with Doc and I am good friends with the priest and his wife at my current parish. Just in case anybody is confused I am Episcopalian.

Please forgive the typos as this message was most likely generated using voice dictation
Nancy Irwin