[NAGDU] test message

Sherri Brun flmom2006 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 20:37:07 UTC 2018

Hi Cindy,  It's Sherri writing to the list and to you.  Hope your day is
going well and the e-mail problem gets solved.

Sherri Brun

flmom2006 at gmail.com

President NFB of Central Florida

NFBF Newsline Marketer

Phone:  1-844-827-7371

                                The National Federation of the Blind knows
that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future.
Every day we raise the expectations

of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind
people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what
holds you back.

Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into
reality.