[NAGDU] Her Uber driver saw her service dog and didn't stop. It happens more than you think

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Fri Apr 6 12:30:41 UTC 2018

so let's see, there have been laws against denial of service for guide
dog users for how many years, and we're still fighting this battle all
the time, problem is, as far as I can see, no one ever gets punished in
a legal way, laws are made to , I imagine, imply that breaking them has
consequences, until there are regular consequences for these actions,
the law will keep being broken.

Dan