[NAGDU] My new Seeing Eye Dog Ortiz

Brenda bjnite at windstream.net
Fri Apr 6 15:37:19 UTC 2018

Actually, at the end of class the vets scale said 61.7 and the scale in the dorm said 60.9. I had him wait at my vet when I got home and he was 61.8. The vets at school said don’t let him get any heavier than 63 and the instructor said he looked good.
Brenda and the awesome Ortiz

Dictated and sent from my iPhone