[NAGDU] Uber complaint

Ann Edie Annedie at nycap.rr.com
Sun Apr 8 19:33:45 UTC 2018

Hi, Tracy,

I wonder how we (or NAGDU) can verify that a driver has been removed from
the service? Is it possible that, as some other people have reported, that
the driver is simply barred from responding to the particular customer's
ride request? Or could the service suspend the driver for a week or a month,
rather than permanently? I would like to see the document that was sent to
the offending driver, rather than just have the service rep report to me on
what action they have taken. I'm just suspicious and would like someone to
be monitoring the actions, so we don't have to just take their word for it.

Good for you, in any case, for following through with your complaint.

Ann