[NAGDU] Seeing Eye email list

Tara Briggs thflute at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 04:09:23 UTC 2018

 Hi all! I am going through dog with drawls and I’ve still got another 5 1/2 months to go. I would like to join the Seeing Eye students email list it’s the one for I think mostly graduates of the Seeing Eye. If anyone has to eat now subscribe information can you send it to me off list. I know this is a bit off topic I’m sorry but I didn’t know who else to get the information from and I’m sure there’s someone around who can help. My email address is: thflute at gmail.com
Thanks
Tara

Sent from my iPhone