[NAGDU] Dentist

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 18:33:39 UTC 2018

I have always taken my dogs to the dentist. The space isn't very large, but
he oes pretty well under the chair. If he stands up, I tell him down and he
does it. Well, did would be better. It really worked out fine, and I've done
that with all of my dogs and all the dentists I've been to.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com